We are looking for a General Manger who has successfully built a culture and asset based
business in the healthcare industry.
This person will have experience in establishing and implementing business systems and
metrics. They will have a passion for creating accurate reporting mechanisms and establishing
systems which will ensure the management team has the information required to continue to
grow the business effectively. They will be experienced in investigating and securing appropriate
funding and investment. They will have had success in negotiating acquisitions and establishing
new clinical/business locations.
We are looking for a seasoned leader who has built an asset based business, and is looking for
a new opportunity to use this experience again. This person while report to the CEO, and work
alongside the COO. They will be experienced in the business side of healthcare delivery, and
defer clinical direction to the COO.
Some additional specifics about the role:
– work with COO to streamline operations and to implement management systems
– liaise COO to ensure with HR to ensure cultural and capacity fit of all staff
– oversee finance team and IT functions
– responsible to lead the continued roll out and on-going management of all aspects of the
organizational culture systems and tools
– responsible for leading HR, and reviewing/implementing HR systems and structures following
clinical guidance from the COO
– develop financial management tools and metrics including a growth management system and
an end to end revenue system
– develop systems that are effective and streamlined for existing operations, and can also be
reproduced in expansion locations
– investigate and implement effective lending and capital raising vehicles
Expansion to New Markets
– lead investigation into new markets, including both acquisition of clinics and establishing new
clinical sites in previously under services areas
– negotiating acquisitions
Based in Halifax or Kentville and available travel to clinical sites throughout the Valley, this
person will be essential in helping lead this innovative and rapidly growing organization through
the upcoming very exciting years.
Please connect with us for more information on this role and organization: