As a member of the Operations team, the Reimbursement Program Manager is accountable for the setup, quality, and daily operations of all card based reimbursement programs.
What you’ll do
- Setup reimbursement on STI Card programs and perform Quality Assurance checks
- Work with STI’s adjudicator to coordinate card payment setup
- Support the technology, sales, customer service and operations team in areas of reimbursement, benefit set up, plan designs, and card capabilities
- Inform sales team of programs not performing as to the objective of program
- Act as STI’s subject matter expert in all things related to adjudication, including but not limited to:
o Information on plan mark ups
o Dispensing fees in each province
o Public formulary coverage
o Coordination of benefits rules
o Wholesale and retail pharmacy markups
o Plan design
- Manage day-to-day card reimbursement program operations
- Reach success through innovation, dedication and commitment to goals
What you’ll need
- Demonstrates leadership skills and experience
- Highly organized, able to prioritize effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Post-secondary degree in Science or Business related discipline
- Knowledge of pharmacy adjudication systems
- Knowledge of private and public Coordination of Benefits (COB) rules and regulations preferred
- Experience in a pharmacy related role
- Motivated to perform and grow with the ever-changing organization
We’re looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada?s top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Please submit resume and cover letter
- Candidates will be notified of their status throughout the selection process