- Grow sales through strategic prospecting, consultative selling, and opportunistic upselling.
- Collaboratively involve other functional area colleagues in the selling process as required, to optimize STI revenue opportunities with clients.
- Represent the client to the company and the company to the client in all sales related activities with well managed expectations.
- In partnership with the Program Manager, oversee all aspects of development, implementations, and maintenance of assigned client programs.
- Facilitate internal cross-functional teams as required for brainstorming innovative solutions, researching and validating new opportunities, and solving challenges.
- Assist colleagues in the Sales Team as required, in items such as training, brainstorming, etc.
- Participate in key processes such as forecasting, client strategy and tactic development, timely system updates, and other key non-selling Sales Department functions.
- University degree in business or science. MBA considered an asset.
- Progressive experience through Sales Management and knowledge of sales systems.
- Experience in technology industry and/or healthcare industry preferred.
- Proficient in Office Suite and have the analytical ability to leverage data to add value to client’s deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, solutions oriented, relationship building and well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Please include resume and cover letter
- All candidates will be advised of their status throughout the various stages of the selection process.