- Develop, monitor and communicate key success metrics to ensure that activities are prioritized to clearly defined client strategies and tactics to attain the desired results and to identify and communicate upsell opportunities
- Manage select administrative functions on behalf of Corporate Account Managers (CAMs) to allow CAMs more selling time
- Act as Sales Department’s key contact to all STI functional areas and ensures quality control while creating process efficiencies and sales enablement
- Represent the Sales Department in key cross functional initiatives/committees to ensure that the Sales Department is informed and engaged in corporate initiatives as required
- Facilitate and document Strategic Pricing Committee processes and decisions and tracks respective success rates.
- Develop and facilitate onboarding training for Sales, ensuring alignment with STI’s overall training strategy.
- Monitor industry media and communicate issues and opportunities to the organization
- Work with marketing to coordinate STI involvement and participation at industry conferences and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement in ROI
- University degree in business or science, MBA considered an asset
- Progressive experience through Sales Management and strong knowledge of sales systems
- Experience in technology industry and/or healthcare industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, solutions oriented, relationship building and well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Please submit resume and cover letter
- Candidates will be notified of their status throughout the selection process