STI Technologies Limited is recruiting for the position of Patient Support Solutions Specialist to meet anticipated growth over the next year. Candidates will be pre-qualified for upcoming positions and will remain in the hiring pool for approximately one year. This position works collaboratively with other stakeholders and services to coordinate the patient journey, this is an opportunity to join a motivated, fast- paced, positive environment with limitless growth potential.
The Patient Support Solutions Specialist is not a call centre environment, it is located at STI Technologies head office which has been on the ‘Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada’ for a number of years’ running.
- The PSS Specialist will provide telephone, email and web – based support to patients, pharmacists, physicians and other health care professionals.
- You are responsible for determining eligibility according to program terms prior to enrolling patients in programs.
- By providing service excellence to patients you will coordinate the logistics of the program with all stakeholders to ensure the best patient outcome.
- The ability to multitask is vital to this role along with the ability to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- The successful candidate will embrace change and thrive on being part of the team’s success through communication, dedication and commitment to the company’s goals.