STI Technologies Limited is a healthcare technology company that manages patient support programs. We improve access to medications by leveraging available reimbursement funding and innovative technology to engage patients in their own healthcare.
Through technology and with patients at the heart of our innovations, we proudly support the Canadian healthcare system by delivering intelligent financial reimbursement, patient engagement, and patient management solutions to help support positive health outcomes.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, and as a part of the Sales Management Team, the Corporate Account Manager (CAM) plays a vital role in growing sales through innovative planning, strategic prospecting and a consultative selling process. The Corporate Account Manager is also responsible for the oversight of all aspects of development, implementation and maintenance of the programs through cross-functional team facilitation within STI’s Halifax-based head office.
With a solutions focused approach, the Corporate Account Manager role requires a logical thinker with a superior ability to customize value added solutions for customer needs. The Coporate Account Manager is the primary point of contact for their accounts, making it mandatory to understand the account’s business objectives and needs.
- Grow sales through strategic prospecting, consultative selling, and opportunistic upselling.
- Collaboratively involve other functional area colleagues in the selling process as required, to optimize STI revenue opportunities with clients.
- Represent the client to the company and the company to the client in all sales related activities with well managed expectations.
- In partnership with the Program Manager, oversee all aspects of development, implementations, and maintenance of assigned client programs.
- Facilitate internal cross-functional teams as required for brainstorming innovative solutions, researching and validating new opportunities, and solving challenges.
- Assist colleagues in the Sales Team as required, in items such as training, brainstorming, etc.
- Participate in key processes such as forecasting, client strategy and tactic development, timely system updates, and other key non-selling Sales Department functions.
- University degree in business or science. MBA considered an asset.
- Progressive experience through Sales Management and knowledge of sales systems.
- Experience in technology industry and/or healthcare industry preferred.
- Proficient in Office Suite and have the analytical ability to leverage data to add value to client’s deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, solutions oriented, relationship building and well developed written and oral communication skills.
Salesforce.com, Pharmaceutical Industry, Sales Management, Business Development, Manage Client Relationships, Leadership, Strategic Planning.
- Please include resume and cover letter
- Closing date for applications is July 7, 2017
- All candidates will be advised of their status throughout the various stages of the selection process