Patient Support Solutions Operations Manager
Halifax, NS, Canada | Healthcare Services and Wellness | Management | Full-time
STI Technologies Limited is a healthcare technology company that manages patient support programs. We improve access to medications by leveraging available reimbursement funding and innovative technology to engage patients in their own healthcare.
Through technology and with patients at the heart of our innovations, we proudly support the Canadian healthcare system by delivering intelligent financial reimbursement, patient engagement, and patient management solutions to help support positive health outcomes.
The Patient Support Solutions (PSS) Operations Manager is responsible for building and managing STI’s Patient Support Solutions Specialist team with further responsibility for overall delivery of seamless service and support to patients, clients, physicians and pharmacists. The PSS Operations Manager is accountable for developing processes for specific specialty drug programs providing patient financial assessment, reimbursement navigation, registration, adherence support and overall customer service and support.
Working with the technology, data solutions, sales and marketing teams within the company, the PSS Operations Manager will create innovative business expansion opportunities and roll out new services within the Patient Support Solutions line of business and have overall responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of all related services.
- Bachelor’s degree or registered nurse (RN) diploma, or advanced degree.
- Minimum of three years’ in public or private third party reimbursement arenas or pharmaceutical industry in sales, market access, managed care, or clinical support, or related experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience at a supervisory level.
- Minimum of three years’ operational management experience in patient support delivery utilizing leading CRMs, phone systems and other technological platforms for best in class delivery.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Financial Assistance
- Program Management
- Contact Center Management
- Patient Advocacy
- Patient Support
- Manage Client RelationshipsTeam Leadership
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Please submit cover letter and resume
- Closing date is July 7, 2017
- Applicants will be updated of their status throughout the selection process