Established in 2001, STI is a healthcare IT company that enables choice of and access to the best available medications through the invention and delivery of intelligent reimbursement solutions, ultimately resulting in better health outcomes.
STI develops and maintains software systems ranging from web-based and mobile applications to java-based transaction processing. STI is currently seeking a self-motivated team player who is action, results, and security oriented to join our team.
The Software Developer will be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications. As a web developer, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. If you’re passionate about building software and you perform well working in a multi-disciplined team, we would like to meet you.
As the full-stack web Developer, delivering secure, best in class code must be your passion. You must have the motivation and drive to always bring forward your best and to bring the best out in other while managing time and internal pressures.
Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and internal programs.
- Developing innovative software solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use with a focus on maintainability and testability
- Are able to provide realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet business deadlines
- Experimenting with new technologies to address our high-performance needs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Creation and maintenance of SQL and NoSQL database systems
- Attend daily scrum meetings
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 3 years’ of software development experience. A suitable combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proven work experience as a full-stack developer shipping production code
- A determined attention to detail within the code you write
- Superior time management skills within a fast-paced work environment and the ability to work under tight project deadlines
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individual who can take initiative and ownership of projects
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Development Life Cycle
- OOP Design Patterns
- Please submit your cover letter and resume
- Closing date for applications is Sunday, June 4, 2017
- Applicants will be advised of the status of their application throughout each phase of the selection process