Solid State Pharma Inc (SSPI) is a solid state science and crystallization engineering company founded on the basis of scientific knowledge, hands on experience and advanced characterization technologies utilization. SSPI is providing services to global pharmaceutical companies in the field of Crystallization engineering and solid state science.
Reporting to the Director, the Office Manager ( 1 year full time term), is a key contributor responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative and financial systems and operations at SSPI. The Office Manager will contribute through supporting company operations in the areas of: finances, payroll, office and laboratory supplies and equipment, facilities, systems and records, vendor relations, policies and procedures, and events.
- Record all financial transactions in Sage accounting software
- Purchase supplies as authorized by director
- Issue invoices to customers and pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Assist with financial forecasting and projection
- Issue financial statements
- Record payroll information in Sage accounting software
- Provide administrative support to executives as requested
- Schedule meetings and appointments for staff and visitors
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Assist with marketing activities
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in the field of management, commerce, business, economics, and accounting or related. Previous experience in office management is a plus.
- Ability to use Microsoft office software is a must
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Experience with office systems
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of Sage accounting software is a plus
The successful candidate will go through internal training to learn Sage Software
Please submit Resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Three references are needed for candidates who are shortlisted.
Open until filled