Our bionic knee braces offer a better way for people to stay mobile, active and healthy. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated marketing professional to help bring our groundbreaking products to the people who need them. This is not an entry-level position, we are seeking applicants with 2-5 years of digital marketing experience. If you have experience working with marketing automation, web content management and optimization, content marketing and digital advertising, this position will offer you an opportunity to hone your skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Spring Loaded is an award-winning company, focused on mobility-restoring bionics. Based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, we sell braces direct-to-consumers across Canada and the US. We incorporate patented liquid spring technology into the world’s first compact and powerful bionic knee braces. Spring Loaded braces are the only ones on the market designed to reduce pressure throughout the knee while enhancing strength. They can instantly alleviate pain and improve mobility for people with knee arthritis and injuries. We are growing rapidly, were named Nova Scotia Exporter of the Year at the 2018 Export Achievement Awards, and were one of 10 Canadian technology companies accepted into the 2017-2018 cohort of the prestigious Lazaridis Scale Up Program.
- Design, implement and optimize marketing automation initiatives to manage and nurture leads and customers using Hubspot and Salesforce. Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to achieve measurable improvements in the process.
- Implement and monitor initiatives that drive customer acquisition across digital (and occasionally offline) channels including digital advertising, content marketing and SEO, email, and social platforms.
- Assist with the roll out of our content strategy and the production of creative assets to be used across various channels.
- Assist with the development and management of our website, landing pages and social media accounts.
- Test and analyze landing pages and digital user experiences.
- Report on the progress of digital marketing activities using analytics and reporting tools such as spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Hubspot and Salesforce.
- 2 to 5 years professional experience in a digital marketing capacity.
- Strong communication skills, including excellent writing.
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders while developing and documenting process.
- Demonstrated experience working with marketing automation tools like Hubspot.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, and experience working with WordPress or similar CMS.
- Experience optimizing digital marketing activities using web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Familiarity with Adobe design software or similar.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software.
- Experience using Facebook and Google advertising platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Experience marketing a healthcare product a plus.
- Video editing experience a plus.
Spring Loaded offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. If you believe you’re a fit for our team of bright, passionate people, working together to pioneer life-changing technology, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter as one file to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketing Coordinator” as the subject line. Due to a high number of anticipated responses, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Spring Loaded Technology.