Spring Loaded is a start-up company based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. At Spring Loaded, we manufacture and distribute bionic knee bracing technologies to enhance the strength and power of the leg muscles. For athletes, our technology is designed to offer reduced fatigue and increased performance. For individuals with a knee injury, osteoarthritis, or movement disability, our technology is focused on increasing mobility, reducing pain, and improving quality of life.
Spring Loaded is growing and we need an experienced customer service representative to help with our expansion into new markets.
Customer Service Specialists are responsible for interacting with customers through email, phone, and online chat. This includes answering general inquiries, assisting customers with product sizing, and if necessary, de-escalating the concerns of dissatisfied customers. Some outbound work will also be required to support sales and general business needs.
Does the idea of working with customers, ensuring their satisfaction, and bringing a new product to market in the biomedical industry excite you? Do you have customer support, satisfaction, and/or sales and marketing experience?
- Effectively communicate and work with various customers, ranging from end-users to medical professionals
- Learn appropriate language and techniques for interacting with different customer types
- Interact with existing and potential customers through email, click-to-chat, and on the phone
- Conduct regularly scheduled appointments with customers to determine brace size and fitting requirements
- Assist customers with understanding how their braces work
- Answer questions from customers regarding brace use, application, sizing, and fitting
- Provide overflow support to sales representatives
- Handle difficult customers professionally and with empathy, in order to retain and repair the relationship
- Remain calm and stay cool under pressure
- Have superior customer service skills with the ability to manage customer expectations, establishing credibility and build rapport with customers
- Ability to learn and understand medical terminology
- Have a passion for resolving problems in a timely and effective manner which involves empathy, supportiveness and showing concern for the customer
- Possess a collaborative “what-ever it takes” attitude and strong work ethic
- Possess excellent multi-tasking skills, attention to accuracy, and detail
- Experience managing and working with an online calendar
- Have previous experience in an inbound, contact center environment
- Experience as an athlete or in the health sciences an asset
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage leads, opportunities and accounts an asset
- A well developed sense of humour and positive attitude
Experience: 3 to 6 years experience in a similar role.