Spring Loaded is seeking a Clinical Research Associate to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible for designing and coordinating orthopaedic research studies, collecting and analyzing data, writing papers, and maintaining relationships with our research partners.
- Foster partnerships with existing collaborators and forge relationships with new potential research partners and advisors
- Work with Spring Loaded’s research collaborators to design clinical trials, a patient registry, and systematic user surveys
- Design in-house testing protocols for evaluating new products and new product features
- Plan, implement, and maintain data collection systems in support of all clinical research projects
- Lead data analysis and work with collaborators on appropriate interpretation
- Prepare manuscripts for publication in peer reviewed journals; manage the peer review process as efficiently as possible
- Recruit, instruct, and coordinate with research subjects
- Ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities and act as the primary administrative point of contact for research at Spring Loaded Technology
- Implement quality control and standard operating procedures throughout the trial
- Monitor the progress of research activities; develop and maintain records of research activities, and prepare regular reports to advise the executive team of progress
- Act as a key point of contact for the Clinical Advisory Board
- Maintain confidentiality and demonstrate professionalism
- Other research and development duties as specified from time to time
- MSc or PhD in physiotherapy, kinesiology, biomechanics, or a related field
- Minimum three-years of clinical outcomes research experience
- Has led study design, analysis, and publication of clinical outcomes research in physiotherapy, orthopedics, kinesiology, biomechanics, or a related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven written, presentation and verbal competencies
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- High degree of planning and organizational skills
- Computer competency
- Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company with an ambitious mission. We offer a casual work environment in our office located in Dartmouth, NS, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are highly motivated, energetic problem solver– we would like to hear from you.
To submit your application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Application – Clinical Research Associate.