We are looking for a talented Conquer Studio Producer to establish and lead a studio creating amazing educational modules for VR and Mobile. The ideal candidate should advocate for the user at all times and has a strong passion for disruptive innovation.
- Work with Conquer Mobile Executive team to operate the studio
- Hiring, training and developing Digital Media employees responsible for creating educational experiences
- Managing the Content Production pipeline and process from onsite video capture to distribution of modules to the Content Delivery System.
- Own the production values and quality assurance of educational experiences
- Negotiating production schedules with PeriopSim Product Management
- Coordinate video recording with point of contacts at Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA)
- Provide feedback and guidance on content creation tools with new features and improvements with Conquer R&D team
- At least 10 years managing software development or digital media teams including people management and culture.
- Influencing others will include Conquer Mobile Executive team, Product Management and NSHA contacts.
- The ability to work closely with a remote team while operating a small studio that uses Apple and PC technology.
- Project Management skills including creating a schedule, publishing a schedule, estimating and hitting deadlines.
- Knowledge of Mobile Technology, Virtual Reality Technology, Simulation Training, Medical Education is an asset.
- Previous experience in operating or managing a facility, studio, production team, budgeting is an asset.
- Some travel between BC and NS is anticipated.
What we offer:
Term of Employment
Competitive Salary offered
Location of Work
Halifax, NS, Canada
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full-time permanent staff
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation and technical challenge
- Technical leadership and on-going professional development
- High-tech work facility
Send resume and cover letter describing why you are well suited to the position to: