TruLeaf’s vision is to enable every community to grow the world’s healthiest food locally and sustainably.
With a passion for delicious, nutrient-rich food, TruLeaf was created in 2011 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The TruLeaf SmartPlant System is a multi-layer farm that grows fresh produce anywhere in the world, regardless of environment, 365 days a year.
The system combines innovations in LED lighting systems with leading edge hydroponic, greenhouse, and nutrient-film technologies to produce safe, sustainable and nutrient-dense produce.
TruLeaf Sustainable Agriculture
173 Innovation Drive
Bible Hill NS
B3L 2H5 Canada
- ENTREVESTOR: TruLeaf To Use Data, AI in Farming
- News Release: TruLeaf Adds Ted Grant and Dr. Richard Donald to Management Team
- TruLeaf Closes $8.5-million Round of Financing
- TruLeaf: Leading the Way in Sustainable Agriculture
- TruLeaf’s Gregg Curwin Receives Clean50 Award
- Truro’s GoodLeaf Farms launches vertically farmed microgreens at select Atlantic Superstore locations