STI Technologies Limited is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products. Through partnerships with Canada’s leading pharmaceutical companies, STI supports the healthcare system by delivering financial reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making its user-friendly solutions available online and through physicians and pharmacists across the country, STI is the leader in its industry with millions of patients benefiting from its programs.
STI has seen significant growth as a result of its flagship program, innoviCares. InnoviCares is a free card that helps Canadians save money on select, brand-name prescription medications at pharmacy. Funded by participating pharmaceutical manufacturers, the card can be used with an existing drug plan or on its own and more than 1.5 million Canadians are already saving money. Learn more at innoviCares.ca
38 Solutions Drive
Halifax, NS B3S 1H0
- InnoviCares Welcomes Olympic Champion Catriona Le May Doan as Ambassador
- News Release: PopRx partners with innoviCares to help patients access medications with fewer barriers
- STI is hiring a Software Developer
- STI Technologies CEO, TIM Gillis named one of Atlantic Canada’s Top 50 CEOs’
- STI Technologies Limited named one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast50™ Companies