Precision BioLogic’s principal focus is in the field of hemostasis for which we developed CRYOcheck™, a line of specialized high-quality frozen plasmas, reagents and integrated test kits used in the assessment of coagulation disorders. From our facility in Dartmouth, we currently serve more than 1,000 labs throughout North America with direct overnight delivery, and work with distribution partners to sell to customers overseas.
In conjunction with our laboratory, biotech and pharmaceutical partners, we’re also developing new products to improve patient outcomes by addressing current and future challenges in the diagnosis and therapeutic monitoring of disease.
140 Eileen Stubbs Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 0A9
- News Release: Precision BioLogic Appoints President and CEO
- Precision BioLogic Becomes First Diagnostics Company to Commit to Supporting the World Federation of Hemophilia Humanitarian Aid Program
- Precision BioLogic Celebrates 25 Years of Success with its Core Product Line CRYOcheck(tm)
- Precision BioLogic Presents New Approach to Standardize and Improve Inhibitor Testing for People with Hemophilia A
- The Fritsma Factor Celebrates 10 Years of Fostering Hemostasis Dialogue