IMV Inc. (formerlyknown as Immunovaccine Inc.) develops cancer immunotherapies and infectious disease vaccines based on the Company’s DepoVax™ platform. DepoVax™ is a patented formulation that provides controlled and prolonged exposure of antigens plus adjuvant to the immune system, resulting in a strong, specific and sustained immune response with the capability for single-dose effectiveness. The DepoVax platform possesses impressive flexibility, allowing it to work with a broad range of target antigens in various therapeutic applications. The technology is also commercially scalable, with potential for years of stability and ease of use in the clinic.
IMV Inc. has advanced two T cell activation therapies for cancer through Phase I human clinical trials. Its lead cancer vaccine therapy is DPX-Survivac. DPX-Survivac consists of survivin-based peptide antigens formulated in the DepoVax™ adjuvanting platform. Survivin has been recognized by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a promising tumor-associated antigen (TAA) because of its therapeutic potential and its cancer specificity. Survivin is broadly over-expressed in solid tumors and blood cancers including ovarian, breast, colon and lung cancers, among others. Survivin plays an essential role in antagonizing apoptosis, supporting tumor-associated angiogenesis, and promoting resistance to various anti-cancer therapies. Survivin is also a prognostic factor for many cancers and it is found in high percentage of cancer patients. The DPX-Survivac vaccine is thought to work by eliciting a cytotoxic T cell immune response against cells presenting survivin peptides on HLA class I molecules. This targeted therapy attempts to use the immune system to actively search for tumor cells expressing survivin and destroy them.
DPX-Survivac is expected to enter Phase II clinical studies in both ovarian cancer and glioblastoma (brain cancer). The Company is also advancing an infectious disease pipeline including innovative vaccines for respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and anthrax.
1344 Summer Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Telephone: +1 (902) 492-1819
- First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Clinical Trial Evaluating Neoepitopes Formulated in IMV’s DPX Delivery Platform in Ovarian Cancer Patients
- Immunovaccine achieves breakthrough in support of developing personalized cancer immunotherapies
- Immunovaccine Announces Dosing of First Patient in Investigator-Sponsored Phase 1b/2 Clinical Trial Evaluating Immuno-Oncology Candidate Targeting Incurable HPV-Related Cancers
- Immunovaccine’s Lead Immuno-Oncology Candidate to Enter Investigator-Sponsored Phase 2 Clinical Trial in Ovarian Cancer in Combination with Approved Anti-PD-1 Drug
- IMV Inc. Celebrates Grand Opening of New Facility in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- IMV is hiring for various positions
- IMV: Nasdaq Approves Listing of IMV Inc. Common Shares
- Life Sciences offers solutions for growth in Nova Scotia after 2016-17 budget release
- News Release: Immunovaccine Announces Additional Positive Topline Results from Phase 1/1b Clinical Trial Program with DPX-Survivac in Ovarian Cancer
- News Release: Immunovaccine Announces Positive Interim Phase 1 Data for DepoVax™-based Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine Candidate
- News Release: Immunovaccine Announces Positive Year-Long Immunogenicity Data from Phase 1 Clinical Trial for Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine Candidate
- Researchers to Present Data on Immunovaccine’s Infectious Disease Pipeline at Three International Conference