Densitas Inc. is an early stage medical device software company focused on data-driven solutions in the breast imaging enterprise. We are developing a comprehensive solution to meet the clinical, administrative and IT needs of radiology clinics and health care providers with the goal of improving appropriateness of care.
Densitas’ flagship technology assesses breast density from digital mammograms intended for use in the clinical setting. This technology forms the basis for a comprehensive breast imaging solution through a series of mammography imaging products that are in various stages of development.
Our goal is to provide tools that aid in improving the processes and quality of breast screening and breast imaging to strengthen compliance with strict clinical guidelines and legislation, and to ultimately deliver personalized care for women, with appropriate use of healthcare resources.
We are driven by data.
- ABK, Densitas Head to Silicon Valley
- BREAST CANCER RISK STUDY PUBLISHED IN BRITISH JOURNAL OF RADIOLOGY
- CBC: Breast density results must be shared with patients, say advocates
- Densitas Receives 510(k) Clearance for Breast Density Software
- DENSITAS RECEIVES ISO 13485:2003 CERTIFICATION
- DENSITAS SOFTWARE CLEARED FOR SALE IN AUSTRALIA (Press release)
- Densitas Technology Found To Be Practical Solution For Breast Screening (press release)
- DENSITAS: Densitas Receives 510(k) Clearance for Breast Density Software
- Densitas: DENSITAS SOFTWARE CLEARED FOR SALE IN AUSTRALIA
- Densitas: Developing Meaningful Data-Driven Healthcare Products for the Mammography Enterprise
- Densitas’ Machine Learning Software for Breast Health Available On EnvoyAI Platform
- DM-DENSITY™ NOW AVAILABLE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND CANADA
- EY: Atlantic entrepreneurs are breaking new boundaries: Finalists announced for EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Atlantic program
- Innovacorp Invests $250K in Densitas
- NEW BREAST DENSITY TECHNOLOGY DEBUTS AT ECR CONFERENCE
- NEWS RELEASE: Densitas and Leeds Teaching Hospitals sign partnership to bring innovative, personalized breast screening technologies into their routine clinical workflow
- Research finds Densitas software useful in predicting breast cancer risk