Delivery of sufficient curing light energy to meet the manufacturer’s resin curing specifications is essential to avoiding the issues related to under-cured resins in dental restorations. The lack of cost efficient in-practice curing light energy verification is resulting in a quality gap on a multi-billion dollar routine dental restoration practice.
BlueLight Analytics Inc. is a technology company specializing in the measurement of curing light energy delivery in dental practice. Our suite of technology supports practitioners, educators and researchers with laboratory accurate analytics that improve the quality of light-cured resins in dental restorations. The proprietary technologies provide accurate measurements and analytics for calibrating resin compounds, training and improving operator curing light technique and on-site curing light performance verification in dental practice.
24 – 2625 Joseph Howe Drive
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3L 4G
- BlueLight Analytics Inc. is hiring a Software Developer
- BlueLight’s Growing Team
- Chronicle Herald: N.S. exporters celebrated at achievement awards
- ENTREVESTOR: BlueLight inks deal with 3M across North America
- ENTREVESTOR: BlueLight Raises $3M, Led by CIC
- ENTREVESTOR: BlueLight To Attend Fundica Event