BioPort Atlantic is the premier annual life sciences industry event in Atlantic Canada. Since 2002, BioPort Atlantic has provided a forum to inform and inspire the life sciences community to develop their ideas, commercialize their technologies and build links within the region and with guests brought in from around the world.
- ATLANTIC LIFE SCIENCES CONFERENCE FOCUSES ON BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE ECONOMY
- BioPort 2016: Succeeding as an entrepreneur with Dr. Pravin Chaturvedi
- BioPort 2018 Announces Keynote Speakers And Explores the Future of Life Sciences in Atlantic Canada
- BioPort News: Meet Honorary Conference Chair Dr. Abdullah Kirumira
- CEO of Covina BioMedical speaks on impact of winning the BioInnovation Challenge