BioPort Atlantic is the premier annual life sciences industry event in Atlantic Canada. Since 2002, BioPort Atlantic has provided a forum to inform and inspire the life sciences community to develop their ideas, commercialize their technologies and build links within the region and with guests brought in from around the world.
SAVE THE DATE: BioPort Atlantic 2016 – October 25th & 26th
- ATLANTIC LIFE SCIENCES CONFERENCE FOCUSES ON BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE ECONOMY
- BioPort News: Meet Honorary Conference Chair Dr. Abdullah Kirumira
- CEO of Covina BioMedical speaks on impact of winning the BioInnovation Challenge
- Leading Digital Health entrepreneur speaks at BioPort Atlantic
- MEDIA RELEASE: BioNova Launches BioInnovation Challenge for Early Stage Life Sciences Companies