Nature’s Way of Canada wants you to join our growing company and talented team! Nature’s Way is known world-wide as a leading provider of high quality natural medicines and nutritional supplements, including an expansive line of herbs, omega-3 oils, probiotics, and coconut oil. We are looking for a dynamic E-Commerce Business Manager, motivated by results who will bring strong business acumen and digital experience to join our team and help us win in this channel. Nature’s Way is known world-wide as a leading provider of the highest quality natural medicines and nutritional supplements. This role will be based out of our Richmond Hill location.
Reporting to our National Key Account Manager – FDM &E-Commerce, The E-Commerce Business Manager will help build the Nature’s Way brand through E-Commerce excellence, guiding Nature’s Way through a rapidly changing E-Commerce environment. The E-Commerce Business Manager, will manage our top E-Commerce accounts (amazon.ca, walmart.ca, etc), their expertise to elevate NWC’s presence online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for assigned customer accounts to meet target sales revenue and profit;
- Meet or exceed annual forecast net sales and expense budget for assigned area
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key decision makers in assigned customer accounts;
- Manage and execute trade marketing calendars with customers and analyze ROI
- Compile and analyze sales performance trends and trade marketing performance
- Identify new and emerging E-Commerce opportunities (customers and distributors)
- Compile and analyze sales trends and trade marketing performance in Channel; identify opportunities and threats;
- Manage the execution of new product launches, trade marketing materials and item maintenance for Channel;
- Create, track, and analyze data, including sales performance for competitive analysis and forecasting future sales trend
- Coordinate internally with all stakeholders (supply chain, planning, marketing, operations, customer service) to achieve sales objectives and improve customer experience
- Streamline e-Commerce best practices throughout the organization
- Enhance E-Commerce efficiencies by educating our team and leveraging the tools needed within the channel.
- In collaboration with the appropriate internal partners; lead, develop and execute E-Commerce content strategy (i.e., product imagery, descriptions, related products, etc.)
- Responsible for quoting prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained. Pricing approvals required.
- Coordinate and collaborate internally with all stakeholders to achieve sales objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a university degree with business or marketing focus and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years account management experience in e-Commerce
- Candidate must have experience in digital marketing with track record of delivering results
- Strong knowledge and experience in E-Commerce merchandising, promotions, SEO, paid search and digital marketing
- Strong understanding of web analytic software with experience in tracking/analyzing the success of a site
- Must be an analytical thinker, capable of driving metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement through process and results
- Demonstrate ability to develop and track strategic metrics to measure effectiveness and impact.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple customer channels, segments, and customer touch points based upon customer interactions and buying behavior.
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and P&L management
- Excellent relationship-building skills (internally and externally)
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, detail focused.
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective at multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to a variety of Ad Hoc requests
- Ability to work in team environment and welcome collaboration and feedback from other team members
WHAT WE OFFER
It is Nature’s Way of Canada’s philosophy to inspire and promote a physically and emotionally healthy workforce. To enhance the health of each Associate and their families, we’ve created an environment to foster our philosophy. All eligible Associates receive:
- Competitive pay and paid-time off
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan for Associates and their families
- Wellness initiatives that promote a healthy lifestyle
- A Group RRSP plan with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Educational assistance and ongoing-training
This posting will close Friday September 22nd, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Nature’s Way of Canada. We will contact those applicants chosen for an interview.