BlueLight Analytics Inc., a Halifax-based growth stage technology start-up, is currently recruiting a Data Integrity Specialist to oversee quality control of BlueLight’s data. This is the perfect position for a process-oriented individual with a technical inclination and great attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated recent graduate with an entrepreneurial spirit and a ready to learn attitude. The position offers a competitive compensation package and flexible work environment.
- With keen attention to detail, review incoming customer data daily for quality control and accuracy;
- Engage with customers to provide technical support and feedback;
- Work with development team to test new software releases and report issues;
- Enter new products into the database as they become available;
- Periodically audit and update the database to ensure accuracy;
- Prepare products for shipment on an ad-hoc basis;
- Define new job roles/duties proactively.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Science or related discipline.
Experience: Recent graduate with preference given to candidates with prior quality control and/or data review experience.
Candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 26, 2017.