Position Title: Software Developer
Hours per Week: 40
BlueLight Analytics Inc., a Halifax-based growth stage digital health start-up, is committed to providing dentists with the insights they need to improve patient safety and satisfaction. Our continued success is dependent on the strength of our relationships with our customers, and the cohesiveness of our team.
Due to the recent growth in our company, we are hiring a Software Developer. This would involve creating new products, improving existing products, and helping others to solve problems efficiently. The candidate should have a deep knowledge of Object Oriented Design, should also have experience in Mobile App development, and be familiar with AWS infrastructure.
– Help develop new software for our new technologies;
– Maintaining, debugging and improving current software products;
– Implementing new features as required for current software;
– Perform code review and quality assurance as a member of the development team;
– Assisting with tech and sales support when necessary.
– 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
– Experience with Object Oriented languages and how they’re used in full-stack environments, such as .NET and Java;
– Experience with AWS services, such as EC2, OpsWorks, ECS, RDS CloudWatch;
– Experience or knowledge of Docker and the concept of server-less infrastructure;
– Experience with the following would be a bonus;
– Xamarin Forms apps for Android/iOS;
– Low level C firmware;
– Machine Learning concepts;
– Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
– Language: English.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter on or before November 29, 2018.