BioVectra Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Payroll & Benefits Coordinator. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Prince Edward Island, Canada
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all salary and hourly employee pay is processed accurately and on time.
• Auditing ADP payroll processing system and generating reports to ensure accuracy and reconciliation.
• Preparing, tracking and sending ROE’s, income tax forms as required to governing bodies.
• Keeping up to date with current CRA payroll guidelines and processes.
• Administration of Employee Benefit & RRSP plan from a payroll prospective.
• Maintaining records for pension and life insurance contributions made by employees and liaise with service providers to ensure funds are transferred appropriately.
• Tracking vacation entitlements on a quarterly basis and providing finance with a monthly liability vacation accrual report.
• Recommending best practices to be implemented with respect to the payroll process and monitoring payroll processing efficiency and accuracy.
• Appropriate handling of confidential information.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
• Post- Secondary diploma in Business or Accounting.
• Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification
• 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role, post-secondary diploma in business or accounting considered an asset
• Excellent problem resolution, time management, verbal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
Closing Date: December 31st, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.