BioVectra Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Director of Business Operations. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Prince Edward Island, Canada
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing planning, operation and project management support to the President and Executive Leadership Team to achieve business goals. This includes but not limited to:
– Communicating effectively on behalf of the President, Coordinating and managing meeting and activities, and providing appropriate support.
• Driving alignment and coordination of goals, priorities, and efforts across the areas of responsibility under the President and BioVectra.
• Works closely with members of the Executive Leadership Team to drive change through the organization and ensure that activities in all areas of responsibility under the President are aligned with those of BioVectra.
• Assists the President and Executive Leadership Team in evaluating problems, escalating issues in a timely and appropriate manner, and providing requested information.
• Supports the President in internal and external meetings, which includes agenda development, meeting planning, and preparation of appropriate briefing materials, including slides and talking points for the President.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
• 8+ years’ of relevant experience, preferable in combination of Finance, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Strategic Portfolio Management, R&D or Operations.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Science related field; Advanced Masters or MBA degree.
• Comprehensive technical knowledge of business practices within the Contract Manufacturing / Service Provider / pharmaceutical and/or operations industry.
• This person must have strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and respond appropriately to tight timelines.
• The candidate must have experience coaching, mentoring, and motivating others to maintain a consistent level of excellence in project management and outcomes.
• Knowledge of CGMP or similar manufacturing experience would be an asset.
• Experience in the CDMO industry is highly desirable.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
Closing Date: January 3rd, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.