Athletigen is a user-focused business where education, awareness, and advancement of the field of personalized genetics are as important to us as great collaborative design solutions. We are seeking an iOS Developer who is passionate about lean startup ideals and interested in helping us build innovative products that will reshape the world of sports genetics.
- Port existing React-native apps to truly native iOS apps
- Perform other back end and front end engineering duties as required
- Take part in app design process and represent the perspective of iOS users
- Write unit tests, UIAutomation tests, perform manual testing, deploy iOS apps
- Flexibility in work hours and tasks as we are at a high growth stage
- Experienced iPhone user, passionate about Apple and Apple technologies
- Deep understanding of Human Interface Guidelines,
- Development of at least one commercial iOS app
- Experience deploying to the App Store and providing test builds through Fabric and/or Test Flight
What We Offer:
We empower our employees to take independent initiative, to be creative with their problem solving and to be drivers of progress. We believe good ideas can come from anyone regardless of their background and experience level.
We offer a competitive salary, group health benefits and access to our Employee Share Option Plan. We have flexible work hours and holiday policy, and will supply you with a 13-inch Macbook Pro (retina).
Location: Toronto, ON, Vancouver, BC or Halifax, NS
Contact: Apply with cover letter & resume, including your github account & personal website link to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.