Athletigen is a user-focused business where education, awareness, and advancement of the field of personalized genetics are as important to us as great collaborative design solutions. Reporting to the Sales Manager, we are seeking a Sales Representativewho can empathize with our customers of athletes & coaches to successfully deliver solutions that fit their needs.
- Optimizing sales tools
- Inbound lead discovery & qualification
- Writing proposals
- Closing deals
- Some account management support
- Identifying gaps & creating sales materials with marketing & design
- Contributing to monthly forecasting & reporting efforts
- Transferring product knowledge externally, and product feedback internally
- Keeping a constant pulse on internal team (science, engineering) activities as it related to customers
- Using data to identify new growth opportunities
- Athletic or coaching experience & passion
- Strong interest in sport science, athletics, coaching, nutrition, health and technology
- Strong product knowledge
- Experience with sales tools (CRM)
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience as an athlete, coach or other sport-related field
- 2+ years of account management, sales, marketing or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Knowledge in field of genetics or sport science
- Experience in the development or sales of mobile technology
What We Offer:
We empower our employees to take independent initiative, to be creative with their problem solving and to be drivers of progress. We believe good ideas can come from anyone regardless of their background and experience level.
We offer a competitive salary, group health benefits and access to our Employee Share Option Plan. We work in a bright, open environment in downtown Halifax, NS. The coffee is free everyday, breakfast provided Fridays, Fit 4 Less memberships and we have the requisite ping pong table.
Sound like a home for you? Please apply and help us accelerate discovery by delivering genetics to everyone.
Location: Halifax, NS
Contact: Please send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.