Athletigen is a user-focused business where education, awareness, and advancement of the field of personalized genetics are as important to us as great collaborative design solutions.
We are seeking a Community Manager. Reporting directly to the COO, this position is responsible for creating and advocating our brand on social networks and engaging our customer community. You’re passionate about social media and communicating with people, both online and offline. You are central to our product development success, influencing new products with what you’ve learned from customers. You will also play a role in guiding new products through their internal evolution to public launch.
Specific duties include:
- Provide our customers with outstanding service in all stages of their Athletigen experience from website navigation and account settings to product selection and support.
- Utilize tools such as JIRA and Confluence to record and report on customer experience.
- Liaise with our genotyping facility regarding customer shipments.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and ensure compliance with company policies and external regulations.
- Analyze, distill, and distribute feedback to the engineering, design, research, and operations teams to continually improve the Athletigen customer experience.
- Ongoing focus on improving support processes to increase efficiency and allow the team to maintain a high level of support as the customer base grows.
- Sales assistance and soft upselling where appropriate.
Community Management – Social Media
- Implementing our social media strategy.
- Building strong social media channels for Athletigen.
- Getting to know the communities on each platform and representing the Athletigen brand.
- Interfacing with the Athletigen Marketing and Science departments to implement strategic plans.
- Working as part of a cross functional group.
- Identify and support issues and needs for the product,
- Integrate consumer feedback by gathering it and communicating it to the right senior people.
There is an opportunity for the role to evolve into a more senior position.
What You Bring
- Customer Success experience or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Excellent listening & communication skills (written, oral).
- Demonstrable success at relationship building and maintenance.
- Demonstrable success in managing a brands’ social media.
- An understanding of the logistical requirements to facilitate the development of a new product and help get it to market.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Undergraduate degree in business, communications, science or technology.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Success.
- Must have genuine empathy for customers and willingness to help others.
- An interest or experience in science &/ or engineering.
- Experience & a passion for delivering customer success .
What We Offer:
We empower our employees to take independent initiative, to be creative with their problem solving and to be drivers of progress. We believe good ideas can come from anyone regardless of their background and experience level.
We offer a competitive salary, group health benefits and access to our Employee Share Option Plan. The coffee is free everyday, breakfast and afternoon treats are provided Fridays.
Sound like a home for you? Please apply with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and help us accelerate discovery by delivering genetics to everyone.