Talent Analytics & Recruitment Coordinator, Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada
Who is a Talent Analytics & Recruitment Coordinator? A keen self-starter responsible for developing proactive recruiting that sources, identifies and assesses top talent for ASL by using traditional and innovative talent resourcing and networking mediums. The right candidate will be armed with the skills to collect, analyze and predict talent trends to enable ASL to meet our diverse talent needs in various markets.
ASL’s new Talent Analytics & Resourcing Coordinator will champion our employee brand through traditional mediums and social media, and create collaborative partnerships with businesses, academic communities and local markets. You will develop deep partnerships by doing all of the above combined with strong business savvy, a passion for your field and a genuine desire to provide an unforgettable candidate experience.
You will work with us, People and Culture (P&C) …that’s what our Human Resources team lives and breathes. Being a part of the P&C Team means you get to work with a highly-motivated, highly-talented group of individuals all while having a huge impact on the people and the culture within Acadian Seaplants. We’re never satisfied with “that’s the way it’s always been done”, we consider ourselves trailblazers that challenge the status-quo with the common goal of building our company into one of the most desirable places to work.
We aren’t your typical HR team, so if you’re looking for an all-business kind of squad, steer clear. There are no egos here. Teamwork and an expectation to push the envelope is the name of the game. We work hard and are proud of how we influence and support our talented people each and every day.
- Build proactive recruiting strategies for different employment groups within the organization
- Research, recommend and implement innovative and effective methods for candidate recruiting
- Conduct public presentations regarding the organization and job opportunities; coordinating staff participation, setup, and work at job fairs
- Collaborate to harness the Acadian Seaplants Limited “employer of choice” presence
- Utilizing a variety of tools, collect, analyse and report on recruitment and retention statistics and trends and make recommendations
- Utilize traditional and innovative recruitment mediums to post and coordinate job openings and advertisements to entice top talent candidates
- Coordinate with the Director of Talent Acquisition, all internal recruitment processes for specified positions
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate certificate in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Certificate in Recruitment Practice preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of recruitment experience
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- Creative and driven individual with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Innovative thinker, able to use a variety of social media platforms
- Some travel required